Friday, September 24, 2010

IDENTITI BLOG

Ada orang tanya kenapa tak buat lifestyle blog.

.............................................

Gosh I need TLC for my wardrobe.

Been wearing the same baju kurung to class.

Same blouse for all occasions.

Some are even torn.

SMSed Senah, Kiah and Tipah the BFFss (XOXO) using my blacknwhite-monophonic-Nokia 3310.

Damn. SMS to Tipah wasn't delivered because I ran out of airtime.

..............

Off we went to our ritual shopping mall: SOGO! Yayy!!

Definitely we go for the discounted labels only.

Kiah bought me a TomGirl top for my birthday present(which was ancient agesss ago).

I know, sweet right?

She knows how much I love TomGirl.

Later we head to pusat pakaian Hari-Hari.

God knows how much comfortable their blouses are.

I 'reward' myself with three pairs or them and spent a whooping Rm60.

And felt guilty T_T

.....................................

Went back home after having lunch at Pertama Complex's food court.

So happy to have spent time with Kiah and Senah.

And yes, sorry Tipah.

I can't even text u now to say sorry cos still haven't reloaded my airtime after those enormous shopping spree.

Enough updating.

Will update tmorrow with picture of me wearing Hari-Hari blouse.

U can wait, will u?

XOXO
Siti Kurniati

.......................................

Agak2 ada orang nak baca ke?

No comments:

Post a Comment